Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Portland's Barre 3


I've been attending Barre 3 classes for the past month to help prepare for my own walk down the aisle and as a great way to get my day started. I'm not much for regular gyms and truthfully I could use a few lessons in graceful movement. The combination of controlled ballet movements, yoga, and pilates has been an incredible lesson for my body and awareness of movement. I highly recommend checking it out for yourself if you are in the Portland area. Barre 3 has a great 3 for $30 intro price too!






Lovely photos by Lisa Warninger

2 comments:

chelsea said...

I love the idea of this place. I don't like gyms either! i'd love to try their classes.

sadie said...

Jenny, I just happened to see this while surfing the web. Thank you so much for your very kind words. I am so glad you are enjoying classes enough to share.