Monday, May 10, 2010

Work for the Rested

Mexico was beyond amazing, but it seems reality at my desk, in my inbox, and on jobsites already has my mind far far away from white sand beaches and frosty margaritas.  Posting will be light to none this week due to exciting project progress with several great clients.   I see there was a blip last week with our color post- I will get that fixed soon for you all!

Tomorrow is extra special as I get to spend some time with Lisa Warninger (the talent behind Urban Weeds and some seriously beautiful fashion photography).  Some good marketing headshots are finally in order and I am happy to have Lisa on board for this project.  I'm stopping by Canoe, my favorite pdx retail establishment, to pickup some last minute styling props.  Wish me luck!

Thanks, and have a great week!

xoxo,
Jenny @ Fig Studio

2 comments:

madi said...

It was such a pleasure to work with you. I went to your website and your design work is awesome! :)

Scott and Heather said...

I can't wait to see your new head shots. Thanks for taking the time to see us for dinner the other night.