Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Egg Press

I certainly lived vicariously through all those attending the big stationary show in New York last month. Bloggers like Vane and Grace shared *hundreds of images from the event and I was consistently amazed by all of the talent sharing such good design with the general public. Alas, once their posts were done, so was my daily dose of letterpress goodness.

Forward to Saturday...

I love getting goodies in the mail, and when it's a big white envelope from Egg Press, I know it's going to be good! I carefully and quickly ripped it open to find samples of their latest designs. It's Christmas in June here at the Conway|Guggenheim condo! You can't go wrong when you mix Gnomes and the Christmas spirit, really. Thanks to Egg Press for their lovely new letterpress greeting cards and making my Saturday!


*quite possibly thousands
!


Enjoy!




0 comments: