Thursday, June 11, 2009

DIY Photobooth


We all know the event photobooth has made a surge in popularity over the last few years, but I'm certain there's got to be some more elegant and creative options out there. Though I love the concept of the photobooth, I'm not sure I like the fact that it truely takes the context out of the photo. I guess that's the Interior Designer talking...

Check out this great image captured by Lillian and Leonard at a recent wedding. The gorgeous Scottish coastline serves at the backdrop and the subjects are contained within a lightweight painted wooden frame. I'm not sure how the frame is supported in this particular image, but you could easily hang yours from a treebranch, a rafter, or use a delicate tripod.

Do you have a DIY photobooth to share? I'd love to see it!

0 comments: