Friday, September 10, 2010

Texture: Oregon Coast

Photos by Fig

My trusty Toms took me all over the Oregon Coast this summer: up dunes, across tide pools, and between crusty barnacles.  The Northwest coast is all about texture, both visual and physical, with a heaping dose of truthful beauty.  Thanks to the '67 beach bill, we're lucky to have public beaches welcoming all walks of life, including beautifully bright orange starfish and designers like me.  My next trip to the coast includes a chartered fishing trip, where I plan to soak up the rain, try my hand at ocean fishing, and catch my limit in tasty Dungeness Crabs.  Until then, I have a mass of project details to develop, a furniture package ready to fill a townhome, and several finished projects to document.  Cheers to the weekend!

xoxo,
Fig Studio

0 comments: